We are providing you the agreed upon space as stated in the registration form.
The Dealers’ Area will have operating hours from 10am to 10pm on Friday, 10am to 10pm Saturday, and 10am to 5pm Sunday (note: these times are subject to change based on the necessity of room setup). All exhibitors are REQUIRED to be completely cleared out of the space by 9pm on Sunday. Exhibitors are welcome to leave early. HLG Con takes no personal responsibility for items stolen, but will make reasonable accommodations to prevent theft, including providing hired bonded security.
Exhibitors are welcome to participate in any event at the convention with the same rate and cost as a normal convention attendant. You will be provided two passes to the entire weekend. These are good for all non-separately ticketed events at the convention.
Exhibitor has read the convention policies and code of contact linked above, and the additional terms and conditions below and acknowledges that such terms and conditions are fully incorporated herein, and are binding on the parties hereto.
Additional Terms and Conditions For Vendors/Exhibitors
1) HLG Con is an inclusive space and any violation of that principle will result in any vendor or exhibitor being asked to leave the event without any refund.
2) HLG Con agrees to be responsible for promoting the show. HLG Con makes no representations as to the number of attendees and/or customers who will be in attendance.
3) Subletting of tables is not permitted.
4) Each application will be processed on a first come – first served basis by merchandise category, with exceptions on a case-by-case basis (at the discretion of HLG Con).
5) Exhibitor shall be responsible for the actual setup of its displays. HLG Con shall not be liable for any loss or damage to Exhibitor’s property or for any personal injury suffered by Exhibitor or any of its agents. Exhibitor will hold HLG Con and the Showboat Hotel harmless for any personal injury or damage to goods that may occur.
6) HLG Con, upon request, agrees to limited assistance in loading and unloading Exhibitor’s materials and to assist with setting up of tables. Exhibitor MUST have a hold-harmless agreement on file (available to sign at the event) with HLG Con to utilize this resource.
7) The following activities are prohibited in the Dealers’ Room at all times: Smoking or any burning of objects; sales of food or beverage products that are not pre-packaged; consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages, sales of bladed weapons, sales of contact lenses, sales of 18+ material, not limited to hentai, yaoi, yuri, porn, etc.
8) All exhibitors shall have a signed copy of the HLG Con Exhibitor Contract (this document) on file with HLG Con. No exhibitor shall be allowed to sell merchandise or services at the convention facility without having a signed copy on file with HLG Con. No party shall be allowed to sell merchandise or services outside of the space deemed “Dealers’ Room” or in these areas outside of the given hours.
9) Exhibitors may play audio devices at low volume. HLG Con reserves the right to determine the definition of ‘low volume.’ Furthermore, HLG Con reserves the right to determine what audio content may be played during the hours of operation of the Dealers’ Room.
10) All exhibitors must claim their tables before Friday 2pm October 12th, or send written notice of reason for being late no later than 1 week before the date. Tables which have not been claimed by that time may be resold at the sole discretion of HLG Con.
A) Tables that are cancelled within 30 daysof purchase can be refunded one hundred (100) percent of its cost.
B) Exhibitor agrees to hold HLG Con harmless for any lost investments or revenues as a result of either (a) unclaimed or (b) cancelled tables.
C) If HLG Con is cancelled because of an Act of God or other event beyond the control of HLG Con, and the event cannot be rescheduled, HLG Con will make good faith attempts to refund 50% of the amount paid.
D) Any breach of the provisions of this paragraph 10 due to communication failures will be handled in a best faith manner.
11) The Exhibitor agrees to comply with all municipal, state, and federal requirements, if any, in connection with all sales, including but not limited to any sales or other tax laws. Exhibitor will be responsible for all filings with state and local ordinances.
12) All exhibitors will obey federal, state, and local laws and ordinances regarding the sale of material which, intentionally or unintentionally, infringes upon the trademarks or copyrights of another party. Any exhibitor selling material which infringes upon the trademark or copyright of another party may be ejected without warning and without refund. HLG Con reserves the right to inspect and/or eject questionable material at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, the following products:
Bootlegged (burned) audio CDs, VCDs, and DVDs
Burned or Bootleg video games (e.g. Playstation, Dreamcast)
HLG Con takes no responsibility for any infringing material, and will fully comply with all requests from licence holders and law enforcement to inform exhibitors of infractions. Exhibitors hold all responsibility toward licensed material and having written documentation on-hand of proper license permissions.
14) Exhibitors shall not display material which is deemed offensive or inappropriate. HLG Con has the sole right to determine what is or is not offensive or inappropriate. Exhibitors who continue to display material which has been deemed to be offensive or inappropriate may be ejected without warning and without refund. Furthermore, exhibitors shall not sell any “adult”-deemed material at the convention, in compliance with HLG Con policy, including but not limited to DVDs, doujinshi, suggestive body pillows, adult dating-simulation games and other adult material usually not for sale to customers under 18 years of age.
Exhibitors who sell such materials may be ejected without warning and without refund. Failure to comply is immediate grounds for ejection without warning and without refund. HLG Con reserves the right to determine if the material in question is “adult” in nature.
15) Exhibitors are expected to follow the same rules of behavior as the rest of the convention attendees during off-hours. Any Exhibitor ejected from the convention during those hours must leave immediately the next morning during the set-up time.
16) Exhibitors will have at thirty (30) minutes to close down for the night each evening. After the thirty minutes, the room will be locked. Under no circumstances will it re-open until the posted time the next morning.
17) Exhibitor is responsible for providing its own insurance, if desirable, to protect Exhibitor and Exhibitor’s property from damage, loss, theft, harm or injury. HLG Con will not obtain insurance on Exhibitor’s behalf. Exhibitor is solely responsible for its own company exhibited material, goods, samples, and other property.
18) HLG Con will lock the Dealers’ Room after hours and provide hired security. HLG Con, however, is not responsible for any loss or damage to Exhibitor’s property which may occur.
19) Exhibitors shall keep all designated areas clean and will not nail, screw, or attach anything to the exhibit hall space. Exhibitors are asked to use only masking tape or pins in fabric panels to hang temporary decorations, and refrain from using staples, nails, tacks or other forms of tape. Exhibitors are not to place stickers, paints, or deface venue materials in any permanent fashion. Signs, banners and flyers may not be posted on venue property. A table will be available in a location designated by HLG Con for placement of extra flyers.
20) All displays, chairs, tables and merchandise must be maintained within Exhibitor’s designated area.
21) Selling of items by Exhibitors on convention grounds, which includes the stated event location and adjoining facilities, their parking lots, other than the Dealers’ Room or any other designated area noted by HLG Con is NOT allowed during the weekend of any HLG Con event. This includes the selling of items inside hotel rooms, lobby, or its facilities (outside of specified Exhibitor rooms with full payment). Exhibitors who fail to comply will be ejected without warning and without refund.
22) Exhibitor will hold harmless HLG Con and event facilities or any of their respective officers, agents, employees, members, representatives or affiliates, from any liability, damage, loss, harm, claim, or injury to property or person of the Exhibitor, Exhibitor officers, agents, employees or other persons, whether caused by the negligence of HLG Con or event facilities, or from theft, fire, water, accident, or any other cause whatsoever.
23) HLG Con reserves the right to make changes to or amend this contract and has the final say on all matters pertaining to the use and function of the Dealers’ Room during the run of the show.
HLG Con is dedicated to a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. Cosplay is not consent. We have a zero tolerance policy on any form of harassment. Our anti-harassment policy can be found at: