- Recognized print, broadcast, and online media outlets qualify for two press passes (with limited exceptions for size and scope of press outlet)
- Approved blogs, podcasting, video journalists, and genre organizations qualify for one press pass only (with exceptions for size and scope of outlet)
- Interviews with guests of honor will be granted on a limited basis. Interviews must be pre-arranged through the HLG Con media representative and are not confirmed until you receive written notice.
- No photographs, video footage, or interviews can be scheduled with celebrity guests and spokespersons without the prior approval of HLG Con.
- HLG Con reserves the right to deny an applicant a press badge if sufficient credentials are not submitted, based on previous coverage experience with the show, or at HLG Con’s discretion.
- HLG Con media credentials will not be granted to anyone whose principal purpose for attending HLG Con is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering the show as working news media.
- Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the media only. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, and still photographers.
- We reserve the right to modify this policy without public notice and to revoke previously issued HLG Con accreditation/registration at any time.
- A history of being registered as press at previous HLG Con events does not guarantee approval or waive the accreditation requirement. Misconduct or misrepresentation of position and/or publication/news organization may prohibit you and/or your organization from future HLG Con events in the capacity of press.
Radio/TV/Web General Regulations
- Live broadcasts must be arranged and pre-approved by HLG Con.
- On-site signage is permitted only for exhibiting media, or for media with sponsorship agreements with HLG Con.
Media Coverage Regulations
- HLG Con allows media equipment in exhibit and program areas during posted show hours only, unless special arrangements have been agreed upon in advance.
- No media organization may take photographs or record images of, or otherwise use, an exhibitor’s booth without the knowledge and consent of the exhibitor.
- Camera crews must not block the flow of traffic on the exhibition floor for any extended period of time.
- All photographs or footage taken at HLG Con may be used for editorial purposes only. Any other use requires the written approval of HLG Con.
- No video footage may be taken during live programming and entertainment events without the prior approval of HLG Con media personnel.
- Internet reports shall not purport to be exclusive or official coverage of HLG Con Indy though exhibitors retain the right to arrange exclusive media coverage with outlets of their choosing after approval by HLG Con media representative.
- Reports cannot include proprietary material owned by HLG Con inclusive of, but not limited to, interview transcripts, audio transmissions, video transmissions, photographs, or any other copyright or trademark owned by HLG Con without the prior written authorization of HLG Con.